Columbia Sportswear is launching the SH/FT Collection – a new footwear line inspired by today’s rapid urbanisation and the growing movement to “seek balance outdoors”.
“We see a movement taking place as more young people are looking to nature and the outdoors to find balance and recharge from their busy lives in the city,” said Peter Ruppe, Vice President of Footwear at Columbia. “To answer that call, we’ve created an entirely new collection of footwear that speaks to their sense of urban style while delivering trail-worthy performance for the outdoors.”
“I’m a huge sneakerhead, so when I heard about the concept behind SH/FT, I was immediately intrigued,” said Zedd. “After wearing the shoes, I love how they look, fit and feel. Whether I’m in the studio, outdoors, or on stage for hours, they strike the perfect balance for me between comfort and style.”
Key attributes of the collection include:
- Modern aesthetic with high-energy color options and athletic comfort
- SH/FT midsole featuring a dual compound cushioning composite that offers high resiliency for long lasting use and improved energy return
- All-Terrain traction for use on a variety of surfaces
- Deconstructed knit upper for all day comfort and wear ability
- OutDry, Columbia’s best-in-class waterproof breathable technology
The SH/FT Collection launches globally with four styles in both men’s and women’s sizes and colourways in select Columbia locations and at Columbia.com starting 9th August.