Polartec’s signature insulating fabric, Polartec Alpha, has been chosen for the new Pedroc Hybrid Alpha Softshell Jacket from Salewa.
Alpha insulation works by placing low density fibres between air permeable woven layers. Creating a more efficient fabric for transferring moisture away from the skin and regulating warmth.
Using body mapping Salewa has included stretchy inserts where they’re needed most and an innovative pattern design for enhanced comfort and aesthetic. Ergonomically designed sleeves and shoulders offer a good, athletic fit.
* Polygiene antibacterial anti-odour treated lining for Wear More, Wash Less
* Removable sleeves using YKK Quickburst technology
* Front neck zip with internal full-length windproof flap
* Two chest pockets with zipper
* Elastic cuffs
* Elastic binding edged hem
* Reflective details
* Stows small in integrated compression pouch
* bluesign approved fabric